Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kids Can Be So Sweet

So Jay broke his cell phone and we have been borrowing one of my dad's old phones until we have the $$ to buy a new one (out of contract). CJ came over before school the other day and said "Is this Daddy's new cell phone?". We explained that we were just borrowing it from Papa until we had the money and he graciously says "I can ask my mom to buy him a new one. She's got lots of money and I could just tell her that I needed the money". Jason and I had to fight back the laughter as we graciously declined CJs offer. Oh... we know she has a lot of money - so much that she pisses it out. She makes it very clear to us and everyone around her that she can afford to get what she wants whenever she wants (new house, new car, new playset, new camper) while at the same time crying poormouth BS like "I can't afford to support my son" to her lawyer and the judge. Whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment